Welcome...

I am just a mom with a passion for capturing those precious, sweet moments between family, especially babies and children. My goal is to provide moms with the opportunity to have those creative, unique shots of their kids and family to display with pride, for all of the world to see! Doing all of that, without paying a fortune! I provide all of my clients with a CD with edited photos and copyright for them to print at their leisure. I can also provide beautiful professional prints at an additional charge, along with custom announcements, invitations, posters and studio wrapped canvas at a very reasonable rate! Thanks for looking, please contact me via email or phone to book a sitting now! Have a great day!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Catching up....

Well, the last few months have been extremely busy, exciting busy! I am feeling stronger every day and my business is growing stronger everyday!! I really feel the Lord's blessing in what I am doing. I love being able to capture that moment that every mom wants to remember before their little babies grow up and show it to her on paper!! It melts my heart every time.

I am laying in a hospital bed right now. (supposed to be sleeping) So, I thought what a better time to catch up on some blogging that now! Anyway, here are a few of my favorites from recently. I guess you could call these "growing up" , since they are a variety of all different ages. Just reminding me that we grow up soooo fast, enjoy every precious moment!!

Also, my website is almost up and running. Sorry for the inconvenience.

















No comments:

Post a Comment